Envoy's Ralph Cram will be moderating the Construction Financing panel (Session #201) at Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference on Thursday, Oct. 26, from 10:45am to 11:45am and will be on hand throughout the conference, Oct. 25-27 at the Mandarin Hotel Miami to discuss net lease financing.
Mr. Cram's Construction Financing panel will cover:
- How are raising interest rates affecting construction lending?
- Has the Trump administration made construction lending easier for banks?
- Who is filling the lending gap between banks and equity investors?
- What you need to know regarding construction lending for multi-family projects today
- What markets do lenders like? Which markets are lenders avoiding?
- What is harder to finance - Apartments of Hotels?
- Where are private construction lenders active?
To set up a meeting in Miami during the event, please email Mr. Cram here. For more details about the event, please click here to go to Envoy's events page.