UP TO 90% FINANCING FOR BRIDGE LOANS.
Envoy's bridge loan program offers experienced developers and corporate users up to 90% loan-to-purchase price for short-term bridge loans for properties in transition.
The program is tailor-made for short-term situations such as re-tenanting vacant single tenant buildings, net lease property acquisitions with lease extension opportunities, sale/leaseback transactions, and ownership recapitalization. Unlike other lending programs, the developer retains full control of the property, and 100% of the profit, after paying off the loan. For many developers, this program represents the lowest-cost option for capital when compared to third-party equity and traditional bank debt.
As experts on single tenant, triple net lease properties, Envoy understand the risks involved in these transactions better than most lenders. Moreover, as a private lender, we can structure transactions that regulated lenders are unable or unwilling to do.
DOWNLOAD BRIDGE LOAN PROGRAM FLYER.
DOWNLOAD LOAN REQUIREMENTS CHECKLIST.
- Net lease, single tenant properties
- Credit tenants*
- NNN lease structure
- Transaction structures:
- Bridge to long-term financing
- 1031 trade facilitation
- Blend to extend
- Portfolio purchased to flip
- Sale/Leaseback transactions
- Retailers: First right of refusal purchases
- Well-defined exit strategy:
- Defined refinance strategy
- Value creation plan in place
- Transaction size:
- Minimum: $2,000,000
- Maximum: $10,000,000
- Strong balance sheet
- Multiple sources of income
- Extensive real estate experience
*Other non-credit tenants on a case by case basis.
DEAL STRUCTURE DETAILS
- Envoy provides up to 90% loan to project budget
- 85% Loan to Value
- Loan term:
- Minimum: 6 months
- Maximum: 18 months
- Prime-based interest
- Fees: origination and exit
- No back-end participation
- Envoy might also consider some non-qualified transactions as potential equity joint ventures.