Envoy's Ralph Cram will be moderating the Construction Financing panel (Session #201) on Thursday, Oct. 26, from 10:45am to 11:45am and will be on hand throughout the conference to discuss net lease financing. Mr. Cram's Construction Financing panel will cover:
- How are raising interest rates affecting construction lending?
- Has the Trump administration made construction lending easier for banks?
- Who is filling the lending gap between banks and equity investors?
- What you need to know regarding construction lending for multi-family projects today
- What markets do lenders like? Which markets are lenders avoiding?
- What is harder to finance - Apartments of Hotels?
- Where are private construction lenders active?
To set up a meeting in Miami during the event, please email Mr. Cram here.
ABOUT CRITTENDEN NATIONAL REAL ESTATE CONFERENCE:
The Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference is a two-and-a-half day event for Real Estate professionals. The conference is comprised of educational sessions and networking opportunities to aid in the growth of your business. Each educational session is facilitated by the industries leading executives, with years of experience who are at the forefront of up-to-date information. Spend your evenings networking with industry professionals from all over the United States.
For more information, click here to visit the event website.