Envoy's Ralph Cram will be moderating the Construction Financing/Lending panel (Session #301) on Thursday, September 13, from 12 noon to 1 PM and will be on hand throughout the conference to discuss net lease financing. Mr. Cram's Construction Financing/Lending panel will cover:
- How are raising interest rates affecting construction loan underwriting?
- What are lenders looking for in sponsorship?
- What projects are lenders looking for at this part of the cycle?
- Can apartments underwriting survive higher interest rates?
- Closing the gap: filling in the capital gap between equity and the first construction loan
- What makes construction lenders say "yes"?
- Hotels: Opening doors to new lenders
To set up a meeting in Miami during the event, please email Mr. Cram here.
ABOUT CRITTENDEN NATIONAL REAL ESTATE CONFERENCE:
The Crittenden Real Estate Finance Conference is a two-and-a-half day event for Real Estate professionals. The conference is comprised of educational sessions and networking opportunities to aid in the growth of your business. Each educational session is facilitated by the industries leading executives, with years of experience who are at the forefront of up-to-date information. Spend your evenings networking with industry professionals from all over the United States.
For more information, click here to visit the event website.