Envoy is a Silver Sponsor for the event, and Ralph Cram will be speaking on "Capital Markets Update: The Outlook for Debt Financing in 2018." Mr. Cram will be available to meet to discuss Envoy's medical BTS financing program, which provides up to 100% financing for single-tenant medical properties, such as micro-hospitals and clinics. To schedule a meeting, please click here.
ABOUT INTERFACE HEALTHCARE REAL ESTATE SOUTHEAST:
The 8th annual InterFace Healthcare Real Estate Southeast conference will take place Wednesday afternoon November 29th-midday Thursday, November 30th, in Nashville. Attendees are active in healthcare and MOB real estate in the Southeast.
The conference agenda and speaker line-up will include leading owners, investors, developers, lenders, operators and brokers, as well as hospital and healthcare system executives, who will address:
- How changes in the healthcare industry are impacting real estate usage and strategies
- The hospital, healthcare system & physician group perspective
- How new sources of capital, both from institutions and overseas, will impact the investment market
- Are more "big M&A deals" to come on the MOB landscape and in hospital monetizations?
- The growing trend and impact of "retailization" and the consumer facing model of healthcare delivery
- The future of MOBs in a consumer facing model
- The convergence of healthcare/medical office and seniors housing
- Investment sales velocity, pricing and cap rates
- The evolving market for new development
- Leasing, marketing and operating in today's market
- Who's lending in the debt market, what equity sources are available