Envoy President Ralph Cram will be speaking on two panels at the 2019 Crittenden National Real Estate Conference on Friday, April 19:
"Regional Banks & Private Capital Construction Outlook 2019" on Friday, 9:30am- 10:30am. The session will cover:
- New regulations affecting lending today
- Banking industry focus on today and tomorrow
- Products lenders look for today: industrial, apartments, commercial, hotels and self-storage
- Falling cap rates are rising interest rates, what will that hold for the future?
"Maximize Your Effectiveness and ROE Using Alternative Sources of Capital" on Friday, 10:45am - 11:45am. The session will cover:
- The world of alternative sources
- How ROE can be improved with Alternatives
- Time pre and post-closing
- Other costs
- Structure of capital and ALL the costs
- Focus of the principal on core business of making money
- Examples of alternative structures and the math that make them work
Mr. Cram will be on hand throughout the three-day conference (April 17-19) to meet. To arrange a meeting, contact Mr. Cram here.
ABOUT CRITTENDEN NATIONAL REAL ESTATE CONFERENCE:
The Crittenden National Real Estate Conference is a three-day event for Real Estate professionals. The event includes educational sessions and networking opportunities to aid in the growth of your business. Each educational session is facilitated by the industry's leading executives, with years of experience and the forefront of up-to-date information.
Attendees include: Developers and Builders; Owners; Real Estate Investors; Lenders/Equity Capital Sources; Products/Service Providers; Attorneys; Real Estate Brokers; Mortgage Bankers; Mortgage Brokers; and Property Managers.
For more event details, please visit the Crittenden National Real Estate Conference website.